1. Entry into the Wiley Direct 2019 Buyer Satisfaction Survey Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The Competition is conducted by John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd., ABN 67 009 673 081 of 42 McDougall Street, Milton, Queensland, 4064 (“Wiley”).
3. The Competition commences Thursday 31st October 2019 at 09:00am AEDT and ends on Friday 15th November 2019 at 12:00am AEDT (“Competition Period”).
4. Entry is open only to residents of NZ, VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, SA, ACT, and TAS over the age of 18, who have purchased from Wiley Direct since 1 July 2019 but not including employees or immediate family members of Wiley or its affiliates. (“Eligible Entrants”). ‘Immediate family members’ means husband, wife, de facto, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
5. To be entered into this Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Competition Period, a) complete the online survey entitled ‘Buyer Satisfaction Survey 2019’ sent via email to the recipient, b) have purchased a Wiley product between Monday 1st July 2019 and Wednesday 30th October 2019 c) answer the following question “What features have you found to be the most useful in the textbook (or E-textbook) that you bought?*” in 100 words or less as part of the registration process. (“Entry”)
6. Eligible Entrants receive one Entry for submitting the above details. Only one Entry per person is permitted.
7. The winner of the Competition shall be the Entry judged by the judging panel assembled by Wiley, to have the most creative or interesting answer. The Competition is a game of skill.
8. The prize is one (1) VISA prepaid gift card valued at A$100 (“Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. Total value of the Prize pool is A$100.
9. Entries will be judged at the Wiley offices in Richmond, Victoria within 7 days of the survey ending on 15/11/2019. Entries received after the end of the Competition Period will not be eligible.
10. Potential winners will be notified via email within (2) two business days of the judging date. At the time of winner notification potential winners will be required to provide their contact details including their full name, date of birth, residential address and an email address. All provisional winners’ names will be published online within (7) seven business days of being drawn at the Wiley Direct Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/wileydirect/. All provisional winners will only be deemed winners once verified by Wiley. Wiley’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event that the Prize remains unclaimed or not won by 12th December 2019, Wiley may award the Prize to the next best Entry as judged by its judging panel. Potential winners will be notified as set out in paragraph 10.
12. The Prize will be sent by post to the Prize winner within 28 days of the judging date. Wiley will cover all postage costs and will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged in transit.
13. Wiley may in its absolute discretion (subject to compliance with any relevant State Authority conditions) suspend, cancel or recommence the Competition if: a) for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Wiley which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition; or b) the determination of the prize winners or the delivery of the Prize is prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event including but not limited to vandalism, power failure, natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes or other industrial action.
14. Wiley reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Wiley (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
18. All Entrants agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connecting with this Competition shall be subject to the law of the State of Victoria, and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.
19. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all entrants release Facebook from all liability in relation to the Competition.